Form Name: Environmental Policy
Form Number: CMT030901
Purpose: CMT Group is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment and complying with all relevant environmental legislation
Environmental Statement: CMT Group recognises the need for sustainable development and continually aims to improve the environmental effect of its activities. To achieve this we will establish sound environmental management by: -
- Meeting or improving upon relevant legislative, regulatory and environmental codes of practice.
- Developing objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular review.
- Considering any environmental issues in the decision-making process.
- Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities.
- Educating staff so that they carry out their activities in an environmentally responsible manner
- Promoting waste minimisation by recycling or finding other uses for by products whenever economically viable
- Promoting the efficient use of resources, energy and fuel throughout the organisation’s operations
- Co-operate with the communities in which we operate
- Co-operate with The Government, regulatory bodies and other interested parties with the shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbour.
For more information, please see the following documents: