Earn points and save money every time you shop with us online
The introduction of our online reward system – FASTPoints - is our way of thanking our customers. You are now able to earn and accrue FASTPoints each and every time you purchase products from our website. For each £1 spent, you will receive 1 FASTPoint.
FASTPoints can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Every time you spend £1. You earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your FASTPoint balance
- For sharing a product on social media
- For reviewing a product
- For registering at www.cmt.co.uk
Spending your Points
How to redeem your FASTPoints online
What you need to do next
- Can I earn FASTPoints on orders placed over the phone or via email?
- Not at the moment, FASTPoints are only available for online orders. Just watch this space!
- Is it possible to transfer FASTPoints to other accounts?
- If you need to transfer any amount of FASTPoints then contact us on 020 8311 1144 and we’ll look into the issue for you.
- Do I have to have an account to earn and spend FASTPoints?
- Yes. To earn and spend FASTPoints you should have an online account with us - just head to https://www.cmt.co.uk/register if you haven’t registered yet!
- Can I stop sublogins from earning or spending FASTPoints?
- We can remove FASTPoint earning and spending from any account if required.
- How do I check my FASTPoints balance?
- To check your FASTPoints balance, just login and go to ‘My Points and Rewards’ under My Account where you can also see pending points. As you’re browsing the site, the FASTPoints logo in the header shows your balance too.
- Why do I have [X] pending points?
- Pending points are just awaiting an event, usually the completion and delivery of an order. Once this has gone through successfully, the pending FASTPoints will be added to your total.
- Will my FASTPoints ever expire?
- Unused FASTPoints expire after 12 months. We’ll notify you twice by email before they expire to make sure you can login and spend them!
- Can I earn double, triple or bonus points?
- Sometimes, yes! Just subscribe to our newsletter below and we’ll notify you when we have our special double or triple FASTPoint days.