RAPID. PERSONAL. DELIVERY.
At CMT, we're committed to providing a delivery service that is swift and tailored to your requirements.
Whether you need your goods delivered at 5am or 11:59pm, rest assured your delivery is safe with us. With our own fleet of over 100 vehicles covering 90% of the UK, we ensure that your deliveries are quick, personal and reliable.
Safety and quality is paramount to us, supported by our FORS Silver Accreditation held across the entire fleet so you can be certain we meet the everyday requirements for your sites, offices and any other locations within our delivery sphere.
We are dedicated to upgrading our technology and improving our tracking services; with the below features to our advanced tracking system, not only can you trust that we're reliable but you can see it with your own eyes in real-time.
- AI-powered delivery map routing
- Live vehicle tracking
- SMS notifications 15 minutes before delivery
- Live PODs for new deliveries
- Images for delivery drop-off available
What3Words. This global map is distinct by it's use of 3 unique words in their own unique combination, positioned over a 3m² area anywhere in the world. Integrated with our tracking software, this will allow you to see where your order is in real-time along with the precise location of where you want your order delivered and where it's been delivered to.
These are our standard delivery terms & conditions, applicable to every order unless otherwise agreed with your Account Manager.
- Orders placed under £150 will be applied a delivery surcharge of £12.95 (to UK Mainland)
- Standard UK Mainland delivery lead time is next day for orders placed up to 5pm via phone/email, or 7pm for online orders (our working days are Mon-Fri)
- Dedicated VIP delivery in 2-3 hours (dependent on location). Order dispatched within 30 minutes on a dedicated vehicle straight to your location UK-wide. £60 minimum charge, price will be confirmed on checkout dependent on delivery location
- Standard lead time on bespoke signage, printed PPE and embroidered garments is 2-3 working days - express (1-day) delivery available for £15
- Standard delivery is 2-3 working days for Highland & Islands, with an additional charge applied at checkout
- There is a small selection of bulky/overweight products (denoted with the extra delivery charge icon) which will incur a surcharge calculated on checkout dependent on quantity and location